Sunday 28 October 2012

Here goes again... #3

I can't believe this is all happening again! 

It felt like I have been preparing for this cycle FOREVER. The BCPs took forever to finish, and the week between my last BCP and first injection felt like a whole year. All in all, I am happy that this is finally happening again, but of course I am nervous about what's around the corner.

My baseline report was fair. OFC actually never did a baseline for me so this is the first cycle out of 3 that I am getting this info.

AFC: 13 (10 on right, 3 on left) 
E2: 210
Lining is right where it's suppose to be at this point

I have only gotten my AFC counted once, and that number was 8. Needless to say, I am happy with 13. But I am still scared that this is setting me up for a big disappointment. My E2 level is quite high. At this point, 200 and below would be acceptable and I am just over that line. I was given the go ahead to start, so I guess I will *try* not to freak out too much until my next appointment.


Here's what's going on with me today: second day of injections, topped with bloating and a side of weird twinges here and there. Warning: Emotional stability not guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment