Friday 2 November 2012

CD6/7 Update

CD6
I started quarter dose Cetrotide in the morning. My LH went from 3 to 5 today so I was told to use half dose of cetrotide tomorrow. Being a control freak, of course I googled what normal LH levels are and I think it's not called a surge until >20, so I think I'll stop thinking about that.
Follicles: Happy report today! The big one still grew. It is now at 16. But I now have 5 little guys, 3 at 11, and 2 at 10! It's a little depressing to think that I got so excited over 5 measly follicles, but this may be the max amount my body will ever make!
E2: 3200

CD7
Can you say growth spurt? I don't know how it happened, but my follicles are now measured: 19mm, 16, 14, 14, 14, and 10. Unfortunately still the same 6, so I probably won't be expecting any more to pop up. But how did one grow from 11mm to 16mm in one night? That's a bit crazy. This is only CD7 and in the past, I wasn't even close to the 15mm mark. I had maybe 1 at 12mm or 13mm at this stage. I seem to be stimming fast this time. I stimmed for 11-12 days in the past. Is this a good thing? It's weird how a different protocol can change things. I'm not sure what to think... Having maybe only 4 or 5 to work with is making me super nervous...
E2: 4200

One day at a time, I guess... Let's hope I survive another ultrasound tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment