Wednesday 2 November 2011

Pixy Stix you pee on

SO... I went out and bought my Ovulation Kit today. TA DA~


My gosh they were expensive! $55.95 for 7. Of course, we went for the digital since I know if I get those ones with the lines, I'll be staring at the stick for half an hour deciding if a faint line means positive.

SO, it tells me to start testing on day... 7... I'm so tempted to start now even though I'm only on day 3! Hahaha! Although... I'm not sure why the doc wanted me to do these tests. How is when I ovulate this month important when I haven't even started my injections? Hmmm well, I'll leave things up to the pros. I trust you doc!

On another note, these stick packs sure look like Pixy Stix candy!! Mmmmmmm...


Even Beans thinks so~

Beans - "Mommy can I eat this?"




No, dear... stop staring at me...

No comments:

Post a Comment